I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Quality Engineer Jobs
Quality engineer jobs are involved in developing systems or processes which ensure that products or services are designed and produced to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. Quality engineer jobs systems are often developed in conjunction with other business and engineering disciplines using a cross-functional approach.
The responsibilities of quality engineer jobs include:
- assuring project deliverables;
- ensuring that project carries out its activities right first time in order to deliver on time;
- day to day management of quality on major projects;
- validating of project process used by all project members to ensure their compliance and suitability;
- accepting products from internal and external suppliers;
- managing and resolving issues relating to product, people and process;
- independent measuring and reporting of project activities to ensure that any poor quality is dealt with at the earliest opportunity;
- developing and implementing the audit programme for the project;
- liaising with customers to ensure that their requirements are being met;
- working with and where appropriate challenge the activities of major suppliers and partners;
- supporting the development and maintenance of company processes and procedures.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.