Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Project Manager Jobs
The main responsibility of Project Managers is to oversee the completion of project-based work. Projects will range over various sectors and this allows candidates to specialise in specific project sectors, fulfilling jobs such as IT project managers. Generally, managing projects involves setting deadlines, delegating project tasks and reporting to senior project managers.
Project Manager Jobs: Main Responsibilities
While specific project requirements will differ per industry, in the main, project managers day to day jobs include:
- Extensively planning projects, including the setting of targets, effectively delegating tasks and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Monitor the projects progress, ensuring all project workers are working cohesively.
- Manage project budgets and resources, while updating senior project managers and clients on progress
- Guide and motivate team members working on the project.
- Upon completion, project managers will be responsible for evaluating the project’s success and implement measures for future improvement.
Project Manager Jobs: Required Skills and Work Conditions.
Project Management roles require strong organisational, interpersonal, communication and team-working skills. Project Managers must also use their initiative to effectively monitor resources. In some fields, such as IT and construction, specific technical skills may be required to fill the project manager role. Often, candidates will begin in assistant manager positions, progressing with experience. Salaries for managers will vary dependent upon experience and field.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.