I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer Jobs
Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer jobs is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the operations of the supply chain as efficiently as possible. Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer jobs include all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption. Importantly, Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer jobs also includes coordination and collaboration with channel partners, which can be suppliers, intermediaries, third-party service providers, and customers. In essence, Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer jobs integrates supply and demand management within and across companies.
Procurement/Supply Chain Buyer jobs key responsibilities include;
- Releasing purchases orders to suppliers based on MRP planned orders.
- Lead efforts to implement MRP system and other supply chain business systems as required, establish site training programs for these systems.
- Drive effective implementation of design to cost methodology within the project team.
- Purchase order management through open order reconciliation and rescheduling.
- Identify and design the necessary periodic reports which should be made available, MRP, Rescheduling, Shortage etc.
- Manage excess and obsolete materials to ensure no exposure at product end of life or transition.
- Manage relationships with procurement organisations.
- Input cost information to Sourcing Manager
- Place and expedite orders in line with project requirements
- Maintain supplier files with relevant qualification history and appropriate documents.
- Develop with production and other functions and execute the production scheduling processes and develop and maintain SOPs for Planning / Operations.
- Carry out monthly/quarterly/ yearly planning for organisation.
- Set finished goods inventory targets to facilitate the measurement of actual versus goal.
- Participate in the yearly budgeting process for the plant.
- Liaise with relevant departments on site with regards to customer complaints.
- Complete month end processing and associated reports.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
A leading supplier within the food industry has a permanent opportunity for a Buyer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced buyer who has previously worked within the food industry. Within the buyer role you will have full responsibility for product procurement and supplier relationships.
The main responsibilities of ...