I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Process Engineer Jobs
Process engineer jobs develops economical industrial processes to make the products on which modern society depends including food and drink, fuel, artificial fibres, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, plastics, toiletries, energy and clean water.
Process engineer jobs work concerns large-scale chemical and biochemical processes in which raw materials undergo change. This involves scaling up the manufacture of products and processes from the laboratory bench to full production plants.
Designing equipment, understanding the reactions taking place, installing control systems, and starting, running and upgrading the processes are all part of a process engineer jobs. Protecting the environment and safety are also significant concerns for process engineer jobs.
Typical work activities of process engineer jobs include:
- reviewing existing data to see if more research and information needs to be collated, and assessing the adequacy of the existing processes and equipment;
- designing, installing and commissioning new production units, monitoring development (i.e. modifications and upgrades) and troubleshooting existing processes;
- conducting process development experiments to scale in a laboratory;
- using computer modelling and simulations to design and evaluate processes and operating systems for the manufacture of products;
- preparing reports, flow diagrams and charts;
- managing the cost and time constraints of projects;
- monitoring and improving the efficiency, output and safety of a plant;
- making observations and taking measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.