I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Packaging Technologist Jobs
Packaging technologist jobs are responsible for the design, development and/or manufacture of packaging products.
Packaging technologist jobs are employed by manufacturing, pharmaceutical and retail companies and packaging producers/converters. Specified job descriptions for packaging technologist jobs vary, but generally include:
- generating new packaging products in response to given briefs;
- ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications;
- liaising with marketing, purchasing and production staff;
- checking packaging for suitability and testing for performance under various conditions;
- controlling production and quality standards;
- evaluating, selecting and negotiating with suppliers;
- identifying and choosing products from suppliers;
- problem solving;
- writing reports;
- keeping up to date with technological innovations.
Packaging technologist jobs should have excellent communication, design and technical skills combined with good team-working abilities. A good honours degree in an appropriate technical, scientific or engineering subject and/or relevant employment experience is usually necessary to become a packaging technologist.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
Salary: £13.00 p/h
Category: CNC Machinist
On behalf of our client, Stafffinders are currently recruiting for a Mazak and Fanuc operator with experience of machining API threads or drilling related threading.
Ability to work with a variety of materials.
You may be required to work dayshifts and backshifts on a rota basis.
£10.00 to £13 ...