Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Maintenance Technician Jobs
Maintenance Technicians ensure that vital or important industrial machinery and equipment keeps working, and if necessary is repaired, often within strict time deadlines. In planned maintenance, technicians would draw up an inspection schedule; make sure regular checks and maintenance tasks are completed; check and calibrate instruments and replace worn parts as required.
In emergency maintenance, technicians would compile staff rosters to provide 24-hour cover; ensure immediate reaction to emergencies; diagnose faults quickly and make immediate repairs.
In sales, Maintenance Technicians may be technical sales representatives or work on after-sales service.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- Execute maintenance duties as directed by maintenance manager or employer company.
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined.
- Inspect and verify status of employer assets.
- Make small repairs and adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoot by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary.
- Respond to company's maintenance emergency needs.
- Coordinate efforts across maintenance staff to make sure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
Category: Manufacturing Engineer
Stafffinders are recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our prestigious client based in Glasgow Please see details.
Job Requirements Include: -
Meeting strict daily targets
Following instructions to the exact detail
Ensuring all health and safety policies adhered to
To Apply: -