Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Maintenance Technician Jobs
Maintenance Technicians ensure that vital or important industrial machinery and equipment keeps working, and if necessary is repaired, often within strict time deadlines. In planned maintenance, technicians would draw up an inspection schedule; make sure regular checks and maintenance tasks are completed; check and calibrate instruments and replace worn parts as required.
In emergency maintenance, technicians would compile staff rosters to provide 24-hour cover; ensure immediate reaction to emergencies; diagnose faults quickly and make immediate repairs.
In sales, Maintenance Technicians may be technical sales representatives or work on after-sales service.
Duties of a Maintenance Technician
- Execute maintenance duties as directed by maintenance manager or employer company.
- Follow maintenance schedules as outlined.
- Inspect and verify status of employer assets.
- Make small repairs and adjustments as needed.
- Troubleshoot by consulting blueprints, schematics, and other sources as necessary.
- Respond to company's maintenance emergency needs.
- Coordinate efforts across maintenance staff to make sure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
Contact the Technical Division Team
Email the Technical Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.