I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Electricians install and maintain electrical services such as lighting, power and heating. Service and maintenance Electrician Jobs may work on repairing electrical equipment in the manufacturing and engineering industries. Related jobs include Electrical Engineer Jobs.
Electricians work in a wide range of buildings, including houses, offices, factories, hospitals and power stations. Some electricians repair electrical faults in domestic and business premises.
Electrician jobs may work alone or with other tradespeople, such as plumbers, carpenters, and builders.
Electricians Skills & Qualities
- good practical skills, to use a variety of tools and equipment
- the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- to follow safety procedures very carefully
- strong problem-solving skills
- to pay close attention to detail
- to keep up to date with industry developments
- to be well organised, thorough and methodical
The pay rates given below are approximate.
- Starting: £23,500 - £26,000
- With experience: £28,500 - £33,500
- Senior Electricians earn £36,500 - £39,500
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.