Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Electricians install and maintain electrical services such as lighting, power and heating. Service and maintenance Electrician Jobs may work on repairing electrical equipment in the manufacturing and engineering industries. Related jobs include Electrical Engineer Jobs.
Electricians work in a wide range of buildings, including houses, offices, factories, hospitals and power stations. Some electricians repair electrical faults in domestic and business premises.
Electrician jobs may work alone or with other tradespeople, such as plumbers, carpenters, and builders.
Electricians Skills & Qualities
- good practical skills, to use a variety of tools and equipment
- the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- to follow safety procedures very carefully
- strong problem-solving skills
- to pay close attention to detail
- to keep up to date with industry developments
- to be well organised, thorough and methodical
The pay rates given below are approximate.
- Starting: £23,500 - £26,000
- With experience: £28,500 - £33,500
- Senior Electricians earn £36,500 - £39,500
Technical Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the technical mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.