Management Surveyor Jobs
We are specialists in sourcing for Management Surveyor Jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Paisley on behalf of companies specialising in industry-leading property management. As a management surveyor, candidates play a key role in team management to effectively to meet client needs.
Management Surveyors will manage a portfolio of commercial properties in retail, industrial and offices and will require relevant property experiences to be successful.
Commercial Property Management surveying tasks
You will be responsible for the commercial/surveying and team on sites and managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes, and materials and goods as required. Core tasks may also include:
- Efficiently manage costs for the site
- Manage and control the budget and valuations and show absolute cost and value reconciliation.
- Property inspections
- Liaise with the facilities management teams on planned and reactive maintenance
- Negotiation of rent and lease renewals
- Notify clients of when lease and rent renewals are happening
- Ensure relevant insurance cover is in place
- General consultancy advice
Accreditation and training
- MRICS or working towards
- Previous experience working for a private practice consultancy
- Previous experience overseeing rent reviews and service charge budgeting
- Confident individual and able to build and maintain client relationships
Generally, hiring organisations ask for management surveyors to be MRICS or equivalent experience level to that of a Senior Surveyor/Associate.
Contact the Surveying and Property Team
Email the Surveying and Property Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Surveying and Property Jobs by Email
Want to be the first to know? Never miss an opportunity by signing up to our surveying and property mailing list.
Category: Asset/Property Management
Stafffinders are seeking a talented Assistant Property Manager, on behalf of our premier Property Management client.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, who truly cares about their employee’s health and wellbeing and actively promotes a good work-life balance.
Your New Job Benefits
• Salary is competitive ...