Commercial Valuation Surveyor Jobs
As a Commercial Valuation Surveyor, you'll work as part of the Commercial Team and have a multi-disciplined commercial background and ideally be RICS Qualified and VRS Registered, be familiar with all aspects of commercial valuation, agency and professional work.
Commercial Valuation Surveyor Jobs are involved with commercial property in both the private and public sectors. Principal activities are related to tackling full building surveys for all types of commercial property. You will be required to liaise with clients in relation to their property purchases by providing verbal advice using your expert knowledge.
Not only will you be providing a high level of service to existing clients you will also be coming up with strategies to acquire new ones, with the aim of increasing the already high calibre list of clients and developing the brand of the company.
Requirements for Commercial Valuation Surveyor Jobs
In any progressive company, you'll have flexibility to organise your day around inspections and report writing. Commercial Valuation role requirements may include:
- To generate fee-paying income for the organisation being represented by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
- To be comfortable when liaising directly with clients
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in carrying out work such as party wall, valuations, specification writing, and contract administration
- The ability to dictate survey reports is desirable, however, training will be provided
- A willingness to travel to carry out surveys and meet with clients
Skillsets and Accreditation
- Be a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer; this must be at MRICS level.
- Specialising in commercial property
- Good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
- A full and clean UK driving license
The average salary of an experienced Commercial Valuation Surveyor between £45,000 - £55,000. in general terms, the position will include the opportunity to supplement the salary with commission based on fee income generated.
Contact the Surveying and Property Team
Email the Surveying and Property Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Surveying and Property Jobs by Email
Want to be the first to know? Never miss an opportunity by signing up to our surveying and property mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.