Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Support/Sheltered Housing Jobs
Our Social Housing recruitment experts have been placing suitable social housing candidates in Support and Sheltered Housing roles for many years now. Support and Sheltered Housing staff have a rather varied role. Whilst they are primarily responsible for the provision of enhanced support and housing management services to Tenants, they are also responsible for a range of other tasks. Some of the daily tasks and duties undertaken by Support and Sheltered Housing staff include:
- Encouraging and creating a dignified environment in which tenants can exercise choice and independence
- Creating a sense of community within the Sheltered Housing
- Catering to residents’ needs by liaising with Community Medical Services and the Social Work Department in the event of illness or any other conditions
- Anticipating and identifying residents’ needs and providing suitable housing and care
- Updating residents’ records
- Performing any administration duties
- Complying with the Code of Conduct and professional standards laid down by the National Standards and by the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)