Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Reception and Corporate Jobs
Reception and Corporate roles primarily involve the provision of an exceptional customer service. A Reception and Corporate member of staff is typically responsible for dealing with a range of customer enquiries, complaints and administrative processes in order to provide high-quality customer care and meet performance targets. Other duties involved in Reception and Corporate roles may include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Greeting and welcoming visitors at Reception
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails
- Managing correspondence, documentation and customer enquires
- Manging repair orders and processing communal and re-chargeable repairs
- Completing general administration duties of Data Management Systems
Reception and Corporate staff must possess a range of skills in order to perform their daily tasks well. As well as having a customer focused attitude, you must also possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Furthermore, good administrative skills is a must and you should also have experience of Microsoft office and Data Management Systems.