Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Reception and Corporate Jobs
Reception and Corporate roles primarily involve the provision of an exceptional customer service. A Reception and Corporate member of staff is typically responsible for dealing with a range of customer enquiries, complaints and administrative processes in order to provide high-quality customer care and meet performance targets. Other duties involved in Reception and Corporate roles may include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers
- Greeting and welcoming visitors at Reception
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails
- Managing correspondence, documentation and customer enquires
- Manging repair orders and processing communal and re-chargeable repairs
- Completing general administration duties of Data Management Systems
Reception and Corporate staff must possess a range of skills in order to perform their daily tasks well. As well as having a customer focused attitude, you must also possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Furthermore, good administrative skills is a must and you should also have experience of Microsoft office and Data Management Systems.