Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Maintenance Assistant/Officer/Manager jobs
Our REC qualified consultants recruit for a variety of roles within Social Housing. Some of the roles for which they recruit include Maintenance Assistant, Maintenance Officer and Maintenance Manager. The main responsibility of each of these roles involves ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of the Maintenance functions to both tenants and owner occupiers developments.
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible to the Maintenance Officer/Manager. Daily tasks that a Maintenance Assistant may perform can be seen below:
- Liaising with the Maintenance Manager to produce an Annual Maintenance Plan
- Liaising with the Maintenance Manager to produce Maintenance Policies
- Producing performance reports regarding Asset Management Performance
- Liaising with contractors and tenants with regard to maintenance repairs
- Performing estate management inspections when instructed to by the Maintenance Manager
- Preparing Maintenance reports
A Maintenance Officer/Manager performs a rather varied role. They play an important role in the day to day delivery of high quality repairs and maintenance service. Below is a list of daily tasks that a Maintenance Officer/Manager is likely to perform:
- Receive, evaluate and take action on repair requests
- Monitor the performance of reactive repair contractors in meeting timescales and in achieving customer satisfaction
- Oversee the work of approved contractors and review their performance
- Identify, submit and progress insurance claims for maintenance items
- Perform regular estate and close inspections and organize any necessary repairs
- Liaise closely with Housing Management staff on estate management issues and services
- Assist on service contracts for fire alarms, emergency lighting, heating systems, garden maintenance and other installations, and supervise the implementation of such contracts
A Maintenance Officer/Manager must possess a range of skills in order to carry out their role well. As well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills, they must also possess good organisational and leadership skills.