I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Toxicologist jobs are to design and oversee regulatory and investigative toxicology studies in support of product registration, based on innovative drug delivery technologies.
Toxicologist jobs participates in the review and assessment of products and initiates any required testing.
Toxicologist jobs provides interpretation and consultation with regard to safety data, and direction and guidance for managing risk assessment support programs.
Toxicologist jobs prepares toxicological/human safety assessments pertaining to occupational, consumer and environmental exposures derived from manufacturing processes and product usage.
Toxicologist jobs participates on internal committees/teams on product stewardship, product risk characterization and regulatory affairs matters.
Responsibilities of a Toxicologist
- Designing, planning and undertaking controlled experiments and trials.
- Devising and testing hypotheses; using appropriate analytical techniques to identify and quantify toxins.
- Analysing and interpreting data
- Giving evidence in court
- Carrying out field studies
- Studying relevant literature
- Writing reports, reviews and papers
- Performing risk assessments to determine the likelihood of harmful effects
- Assisting in establishing regulations to protect humans, animals and the environment
- Collaborating and sharing expertise and research findings with scientific and technical staff
- Supervising staff
- Managing laboratories
Toxicologist jobs tracks and monitors existing and pending legislation/regulations and serves as a representative on external trade and scientific associations.
Toxicologist jobs requires an MS or Doctorate (PhD, MD or equivalent) in toxicology, biological sciences, or related health science field.
Working knowledge of international regulatory toxicology operations and a broad knowledge base in the pharmacology of biotechnology products is highly desirable.
Contact the Scientific Division Team
Email the Scientific Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Scientific Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new scientific job opportunities by email please subscribe to the scientific mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.