I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Quality Control Engineer Jobs in Scotland
Quality Control Engineers earn an average salary of £27,084 per year. They are responsible for developing, applying, revising, and maintaining quality standards of processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
Quality control engineers design and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating precision and accuracy. Much of their role will involve the planning, managing and conducting of supplier quality audits.
Driving corrective action plans with pro-active root cause problem solving and closure using quality analysis tools and conducting internal and external audit systems ensuring the satisfactory compliance of in-house specifications and good manufacturing practices.
Generally a bachelor of science or engineering degree is required and experience of quality systems. Someties a Masters in Engineering will be an entry requirement, dependant on the role.
What is involved in Quality Control Engineering?
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product developments.
- Maintain, monitor and ensure highest quality in services or products.
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspections and evaluations.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing, reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities.
- Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures.
- Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
Contact the Scientific Division Team
Email the Scientific Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Scientific Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new scientific job opportunities by email please subscribe to the scientific mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.