I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Pharmacologist jobs (Scientific) jobs are involved in the drug discovery and development process. Pharmacologist jobs play a role in designing and developing new drugs for disease therapy and prevention.
Pharmacologist jobs test new drugs to make sure they are effective and safe.
Pharmacologist jobs duties include:
- Help to secure approval for new medicines
- Write papers and speak at conferences
- Design, plan and conduct controlled experiments to improve own and others' understanding of a compound's activity
- Involved in the analysis and interpretation of complex scientific data
- Drawing up proposals for future developmental tests
- Planning, co-ordinating and supervising the duties of other technical staff and training and/or teaching junior pharmacologists
- Awareness of other research being carried out in or relating to pharmacology is important
Pharmacologist jobs are also concerned with disseminating the results of their work to others. Pharmacologist jobs need a degree or postgraduate qualification in pharmacology or a related subject. Graduate entrants are trained by their employer.
Contact the Scientific Division Team
Email the Scientific Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Scientific Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new scientific job opportunities by email please subscribe to the scientific mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.