I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Pharmacologist jobs (Scientific) jobs are involved in the drug discovery and development process. Pharmacologist jobs play a role in designing and developing new drugs for disease therapy and prevention.
Pharmacologist jobs test new drugs to make sure they are effective and safe.
Pharmacologist jobs duties include:
- Help to secure approval for new medicines
- Write papers and speak at conferences
- Design, plan and conduct controlled experiments to improve own and others' understanding of a compound's activity
- Involved in the analysis and interpretation of complex scientific data
- Drawing up proposals for future developmental tests
- Planning, co-ordinating and supervising the duties of other technical staff and training and/or teaching junior pharmacologists
- Awareness of other research being carried out in or relating to pharmacology is important
Pharmacologist jobs are also concerned with disseminating the results of their work to others. Pharmacologist jobs need a degree or postgraduate qualification in pharmacology or a related subject. Graduate entrants are trained by their employer.
Contact the Scientific Division Team
Email the Scientific Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Scientific Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new scientific job opportunities by email please subscribe to the scientific mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.