I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Sales Manager Jobs
Sales Manager jobs do very little actual selling; he or she develops and implements the training programs and incentives that motivate salespeople or reps.
Also, the Sales Manager jobs outlines department goals and may be responsible for designating specific territories for reps.
In smaller companies, the Sales Manager jobs creates promotional incentives (such as free merchandise with a certain purchase) geared toward the consumer.
In some situations, Sales Manager jobs may work with the research and development department, checking sales results against certain demographics.
In larger companies, Sales Manager jobs may work closely with the marketing team to build name recognition or to promote special offers.
In both large and small companies, the Sales Manager jobs projects future sales based on information collected from his or her department and may assist with product research and development based on these findings.
Sales Manager jobs duties include-
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training, fire services, police, local council, health and safety inspectors, etc).
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Manage upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of shop premises.
- Manage health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Salary: £7.90 p/h
Category: Market Researcher
We are looking for candidates with outgoing, positive personalities to undertake some temporary face-to-face market research work on a number of dates throughout November. We have weekday and weekend shifts available, so this is a great way to earn some extra money around other work or studies!
Ideally, applicants should ...
Salary: £20000 to £20000 p/a
This not-for-profit organisation is looking for a successful sales person with a proven track record to achieve their recruitment target for new members. With the highest UK-wide profile and the largest existing membership of comparable organisations, you can be assured that you will be representing a reputable and successful organisation ...
Salary: £25000 to £35000 p/a
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Account Manager, who is an expert in client and supplier management, to join this fast-growing facilities management company. They are looking for that elusive mix of commercial acumen with a genuine customer focus and in return will offer a competitive package with ...