I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator Jobs
Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs coordinates and administers sales promotions in order to advertise a product and to maximise the profits of the organisation's sales.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs assists in researching, evaluating and recommending enhancements to the market positioning of the organisation's products or services.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs plans promotional programmes to help meet sales objectives. Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs creates, produces and distributes sales tools.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs conceives, writes and supervises use of sales aids, including any of the following- Advertising, direct mail, sales kits and/or multi-media. Sets the promotion budget.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator jobs duties include;
- Develop strong relationships with Key Account Managers as well as retail buying, merchandising, marketing, and event planning teams
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to establish objectives, develop action plans, store level implementation, and manage necessary adjustments during the selling cycle.
- Develop full working knowledge of account policies, procedures, guidelines, schedules, and personnel.
- Participate and provide intellectual content to store newsletters, catalogs, and websites to drive publicity initiatives.
- Develop strong working knowledge of product lines and marketing initiatives, establish promotional sales goals/objectives, and measure results on a regular basis
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Salary: £7.90 p/h
Category: Market Researcher
We are looking for candidates with outgoing, positive personalities to undertake some temporary face-to-face market research work on a number of dates throughout November. We have weekday and weekend shifts available, so this is a great way to earn some extra money around other work or studies!
Ideally, applicants should ...
Salary: £20000 to £20000 p/a
This not-for-profit organisation is looking for a successful sales person with a proven track record to achieve their recruitment target for new members. With the highest UK-wide profile and the largest existing membership of comparable organisations, you can be assured that you will be representing a reputable and successful organisation ...
Salary: £25000 to £35000 p/a
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Account Manager, who is an expert in client and supplier management, to join this fast-growing facilities management company. They are looking for that elusive mix of commercial acumen with a genuine customer focus and in return will offer a competitive package with ...