I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Sales & Promotions Coordinator Jobs
Stafffinders recruits for a range of Sales and Promotions Coordinator jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout the rest of Scotland. Jobs in Sales and Promotions, involve coordinating marketing and administering sales promotions in order to advertise a product and to maximise the profits of the organisation's sales.
Sales Coordinators assist in researching, evaluating and recommending enhancements to the market positioning of the organisation's products or services. They should have excellent project management skills as they will be required to run promotional projects.
They plan promotional programmes to help meet sales objectives by creating, producing and distributing sales tools.
The job of planning new promotions
A sales coordinator job consists of writing and supervising the use of sales aids, including any of the following - advertising, direct mail, sales kits and/or multi-media. They are also given the responsibility of setting the promotion budget. Other tasks include:
- Develop strong relationships with Key Account Managers as well as retail buying, merchandising, marketing, and event planning teams
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to establish objectives, develop action plans, store level implementation, and manage necessary adjustments during the selling cycle.
- Develop full working knowledge of account policies, procedures, guidelines, schedules, and personnel.
- Participate and provide intellectual content to store newsletters, catalogs, and websites to drive publicity initiatives.
- Develop strong working knowledge of product lines and marketing initiatives, establish promotional sales goals/objectives, and measure results on a regular basis
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Location: Ayrshire South
Ask any establishment how it keeps on top of their sales targets, revenue forecasting, budgets, people development, staff mentoring and motivation. Most will say, they couldn’t do it without their Director of Sales.
That is where you come in…
Have you built a successful career within Sales and looking ...