Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Sales & Promotions Coordinator Jobs
Stafffinders recruits for a range of Sales and Promotions Coordinator jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout the rest of Scotland. Jobs in Sales and Promotions, involve coordinating marketing and administering sales promotions in order to advertise a product and to maximise the profits of the organisation's sales.
Sales Coordinators assist in researching, evaluating and recommending enhancements to the market positioning of the organisation's products or services. They should have excellent project management skills as they will be required to run promotional projects.
They plan promotional programmes to help meet sales objectives by creating, producing and distributing sales tools.
The job of planning new promotions
A sales coordinator job consists of writing and supervising the use of sales aids, including any of the following - advertising, direct mail, sales kits and/or multi-media. They are also given the responsibility of setting the promotion budget. Other tasks include:
- Develop strong relationships with Key Account Managers as well as retail buying, merchandising, marketing, and event planning teams
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to establish objectives, develop action plans, store level implementation, and manage necessary adjustments during the selling cycle.
- Develop full working knowledge of account policies, procedures, guidelines, schedules, and personnel.
- Participate and provide intellectual content to store newsletters, catalogs, and websites to drive publicity initiatives.
- Develop strong working knowledge of product lines and marketing initiatives, establish promotional sales goals/objectives, and measure results on a regular basis
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Stafffinders are excited to be partnering with our well-established client based in the Glasgow City Centre area.
We are particularly interested in speaking with those with business development experience from an insurance background.
The day-to -day
Secure a target number of sales appointments, for the BD Manager to attend, within ...
Stafffinders are working in partnership with one of our well-established clients recruiting for an International Business Development Executive who can bring something spectacular to this award-winning trading company.
Are you highly motivated with proven success in B2B Sales?
Do you have an element of creative flare teamed with great analytical ...