Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs
Sales and Marketing Managers do very little actual selling and focus attention developing online sales programmes in line with the agreed marketin plan.
Developing and implementing training programs and incentives that motivate salespeople will occupy much of your time whilst outlining marketing department goals.
In smaller companies, Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs create promotional incentives (such as free merchandise with a certain purchase) geared toward the consumer. In some situations, they may work with the research and development department, checking sales results against certain demographics.
In larger companies, Marketing Management involves close collaboration with the marketing team to build name recognition or to promote special offers. In both large and small companies, Sales and Marketing Managers project future sales based on information collected from the department and may assist with product research and development based on these findings.
Vital functions and 'on the job' checklist
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, marketing performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Plan and implement customer acquisition initiatives so as to maximise sales.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with external agencies and in-house marketing specialists (advertising, PR, printers).
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the company.
- Attend meetings and contribute to content marketing strategy and shape social media strategy.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.