I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs
Sales and Marketing Managers do very little actual selling and focus attention developing online sales programmes in line with the agreed marketin plan.
Developing and implementing training programs and incentives that motivate salespeople will occupy much of your time whilst outlining marketing department goals.
In smaller companies, Sales and Marketing Manager Jobs create promotional incentives (such as free merchandise with a certain purchase) geared toward the consumer. In some situations, they may work with the research and development department, checking sales results against certain demographics.
In larger companies, Marketing Management involves close collaboration with the marketing team to build name recognition or to promote special offers. In both large and small companies, Sales and Marketing Managers project future sales based on information collected from the department and may assist with product research and development based on these findings.
Vital functions and 'on the job' checklist
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, marketing performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Plan and implement customer acquisition initiatives so as to maximise sales.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with external agencies and in-house marketing specialists (advertising, PR, printers).
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the company.
- Attend meetings and contribute to content marketing strategy and shape social media strategy.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Stafffinders are working in partnership with one of our well-established clients and searching for a talented Sales Manager who thrives on building a nurturing a successful team of sales professionals. This is a full-time, permanent role based in Inverclyde.
Benefits in your new job
Salary is competitive (DOE)
Bonus scheme ...
If you are looking at starting a career in recruitment or your next step, there is no better award-winning organisation to consider than the one that is the longest-serving in Scotland. As we embark on our 50th year, Stafffinders are now looking to expand further, and we have an opening ...
Salary: £23000 to £25000 p/a
Stafffinders have a new permanent opportunity due to business growth for a Sales Administrator to join our esteemed client based in East Lothian. This is a newly created role within the business and you will report directly to the Sales Manager.
Benefits in Your New Job
25 days ...