I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs
Sales & Marketing Manager jobs do very little actual selling; he or she develops and implements the training programs and incentives that motivate salespeople or reps. Also, Sales & Marketing Manager jobs outlines department goals and may be responsible for designating specific territories for reps.
In smaller companies, Sales & Marketing Manager jobs creates promotional incentives (such as free merchandise with a certain purchase) geared toward the consumer.
In some situations, the Sales & Marketing Manager jobs may work with the research and development department, checking sales results against certain demographics.
In larger companies, Sales & Marketing Manager jobs may work closely with the marketing team to build name recognition or to promote special offers.
In both large and small companies, Sales & Marketing Manager jobs projects future sales based on information collected from his or her department and may assist with product research and development based on these findings.
Sales & Marketing Manager jobs duties include-
- Manage and motivate staff, recruit staff, train and develop staff, according to company policies and employment laws, and ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, grievance, etc).
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the shop.
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (advertising, PR, recruitment, training, fire services, police, local council, health and safety inspectors, etc).
- Liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners as required.
- Manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock.
- Manage upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of shop premises.
- Manage health and safety, security, and emergency systems, capabilities and staff and customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company.
- Manage and maintain effectiveness of IT and other essential in-store systems.
- Attend meetings and contribute to company strategy and policy-making as required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Salary: £7.90 p/h
Category: Market Researcher
We are looking for candidates with outgoing, positive personalities to undertake some temporary face-to-face market research work on a number of dates throughout November. We have weekday and weekend shifts available, so this is a great way to earn some extra money around other work or studies!
Ideally, applicants should ...
Not afraid to pick up the phone? Love speaking to people? We have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a candidate with proven telesales skills to join this small, but growing, team. The perfect candidate for this role will possess good telesales experience, ideally in a business ...
Salary: £20000 to £20000 p/a
This not-for-profit organisation is looking for a successful sales person with a proven track record to achieve their recruitment target for new members. With the highest UK-wide profile and the largest existing membership of comparable organisations, you can be assured that you will be representing a reputable and successful organisation ...