Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Recruitment Consultant Jobs
Stafffinders sources talent for Recruitment Consultant jobs in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout the remainder of Scotland. Recruitment Consultants are responsible for helping employer clients to recruit staff for job vacancies. Recruitment Consultant jobs can be permanent or temporary roles and can range from junior level staff to Managers and Directors. Recruitment Consultants develop an understanding of their client's requirements and then identify potential staff (candidates) through existing contacts or by advertising roles/headhunting (executive search). They assess candidates' skills through interviews, tests and background checks and then make recommendations to their client.
Recruitment Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities. Developing solid relationships with clients is integral to the role. Recruitment consultant jobs are demanding and diverse involving using marketing and business knowledge to extend company contacts; identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs; negotiating terms of employment and interviewing potential candidates.
Duties and responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as newspapers, websites and magazines
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Recruitment Consultant Salary
Salaries vary across sectors and locations, but typically include a basic salary plus a performance-related bonus or commission. This can either be an individual, team or branch bonus.
Some vacancies will advertise high OTE (on-target earning) salaries even for trainees. Promise of an initial high salary very much depends on your sales performance.
Trainees typically start on a basic annual salary of £15,000 to £20,000. Recruitment Consultants' average salaries are around £22,000 to £28,000, with Senior Consultants earning in the region of £28,000 to £35,000, excluding bonuses or commission.
Managers with 10 to 15 years' experience can earn in excess of £40,000 (excluding bonuses or commission). Once bonuses and commission are included, the total average salary can increase to £38,000 for consultants and £60,000+ for managers.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Salary: £25000 to £30000 p/a
Stafffinders are delighted to be working alongside a very prestigious and well know company within the medical profession. Our client provides excellent customer service, treatments and advise on a range of medical products and treatments.
As a sales consultant you will be the first point of contact for customers entering ...
Stafffinders are looking for a Sales Surveyor with excellent people skills to join our client’s business within the mobility industry based in Glasgow. Our client’s successful business combines the personal, caring ethos of a family business with fast, flexible, responsive service of a professional organisation.
The successful candidate ...
Do you have an element of creative flare teamed with great analytical ability, good business acumen and a drive for success?
Are you motivated by bringing on new business and developing your own accounts? Then we are looking for you to join our team as our new Business Development Manager ...
Stafffinders are working in partnership with one of our well-established clients recruiting for a B2B Sales Advisor to join our clients Global Business on the outskirts of Paisley.
Are you highly motivated with proven success in B2B Sales (min of 2 years)?
Do you have an element of creative flare ...
Stafffinders is looking to fill the role of the year for the right person! An exciting up and coming company. Are you a dynamic, forward thinking, go-getter? Who is a driven achiever with a hungry approach to their work habits.
This sales role is with a new innovative company, with ...