Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
PR Account Director Jobs
PR Account Director jobs are responsible for managing client relationships, the creative process & idea execution aswell as attend high level creative meetings with clients and are responsible for coming up with exciting and creative PR campaigns as well as helping to develop the full media strategy for clients.
In PR Account Director jobs, you will be instrumental in the management of several of an agency's key accounts often working with a number of consumer brands.
PR Account Director Jobs checklist
A PR Account Director is required to:
- Liaise with clients, media members and the marketing team to generate positive informative content
- Oversee work output from PR executives
- Monitor current events across platforms such as social media, news articles and journals, seeking opportunities for content creation
- Manage and direct and coordinate activities such as events, meetings, educational programs, speaking engagements, and other forms of communication
- Construct press releases for the media
- Prepare for and manage potential PR crises' in the event of negative press surrounding the organisation
PR Account Director – Experience Required
PR Account Director often work directly with the client and therefore strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Paramount to the PR director’s skillset are an ability to script press releases, plan special events and prepare annual reports which places importance on strong literacy and organisational skills.
PR Account Director Salary Expectations
PR Account Directors often work directly with the client and therefore strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Skillsets developed in typical PR careers will include an ability to script press releases, plan special events and prepare annual reports which places importance on strong literacy and organisational skills.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.