PPC Executive Jobs
The onset of Internet Marketing has given rise to Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC) Executive Jobs working in the paid search environment.
The PPC executive priority is to ensure display advertisements are showing above other search engine results on first page to encourage clicks to the website. The skill lies in being able to optimise ad copy then regularly monitor spend to ensure traffic is converting on the web site.
Key function in PPC Executive Jobs will include creating and managing various PPC campaigns, paid social campaigns, driving qualified traffic and managing client budgets.
You’ll have to evidence return on investment and drive forward PPC strategy along side your manager and mentor and do extensive reporting and analysis, to ensure that the wider team are aware of the campaign performance trends.
Your responsibilities as PPC Executive include:
- Setting up, activating and optimising PPC campaigns
- Regularly reviewing account set ups and monitoring the campaigns success
- Communicating with and managing the client's expectations
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for clients and delivering them
Your digital experiences on PPC Executive jobs
- Proven experience managing end to end PPC campaigns ideally in an agency environment
- Be confident with AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics and DoubleClick
- Your strong analytical skills will help you run advanced and effective PPC campaigns
- Your communications skills will allow to maintain and build strong client relationships
- Be highly analytical and understand how to use web analytic packages.
- Understand how paid search falls in line with multichannel digital strategy that is presented to clients.
- Manage and analyse paid search campaigns, ensuring all paid search activity fits in with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Perform keyword research and bid management, look after budgets and present feedback to the wider business.
Average salary will range from £23,000 to £30,000, although this varies according to location and type of hiring organisation, agency or client-side.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.