I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Marketing Executive Jobs
Marketing Executives are responsible for the implementation of and design of strategic marketing campaigns. Often, marketing executives must work to promote their organisations brand or product/ service in order to develop a clear point of differentiation in the mind of the consumer.
What are the daily duties of a Marketing Executive?
The day to day tasks carried out by a marketing executive will consist of the following:
- Select the most appropriate channels of communication to target the desired market segment, ensuring that any communications made consist of relevant content that will engage consumers.
- Assist in the development of future marketing plans and implement current marketing plans to meet previously agreed objectives
- Work alongside other business departments to ensure marketing products and promotional materials are up to date and relevant to the current company offerings
- Run both owned and earned forms of media, producing engaging and relevant content to encourage customer following and construct brand persona.
- Coordinate and manage marketing-based events i.e. charity days or sponsored sporting actives.
Required Skills and Personal Traits
Marketing executive positions require candidates who have strong commercial awareness and some knowledge of basic marketing principles. Marketing executives must also possess some degree of creativity to ensure they can innovate content and provide fresh ideas for future marketing campaigns. Computer, team working, organisational and interpersonal skills are also required, should you wish to be successful in this role.
Working Environment and Salary
Marketing executives will be based mainly within the office environment, working on average between 35-40 hours per week. Like most positions, the salary of a marketing executive will rise along with experience. Starting salaries for junior marketing executives will average between £18,00-£22,000, with this figure rising to between £30,000-£45,000 over time.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Category: Marketing Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our inhouse marketing team for an exceptional Marketing Associate. Working closely with our Chief Executive & Marketing Manager you will help achieve the businesses marketing goals & objectives.Working on the Stafffinders brand and alongside its sister company Kingpin, you will enjoy a varied ...
Category: Marketing Assistant
Calling all Digital Marketing enthusiasts!
We are on the lookout for someone spectacular in their field to join our clients e-learning business within the Paisley area. An exciting chapter for someone looking to make their mark and grow and develop within a reputable business. We are open to speak to ...