Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Marketing Executive Jobs
Marketing Executives are responsible for the implementation and design of strategic marketing campaigns. Often, marketing executives must work to promote their organisations brand or product/ service in order to develop a clear point of differentiation in the mind of the consumer.
As an executive, you will increase business through marketing and sales excellence. You will provide practical marketing and often develop simple and straightforward marketing plans that will increase sales and develop business. In time, you can branch into different areas of marketing, and ultimately build sufficient experience to take on Marketing Manager jobs.
What type of work gets done in Marketing Executive jobs
The day to day tasks carried out by a marketing executive will consist of the following:
- Select the most appropriate channels of communication to target the desired market segment, ensuring that any communications made consist of relevant content that will engage consumers.
- Assist in the development of future marketing plans and implement current marketing plans to meet previously agreed objectives
- Work alongside other business departments to ensure marketing products and promotional materials are up to date and relevant to the current company offerings
- Run both owned and earned forms of media, producing engaging and relevant content to encourage customer following and construct brand persona.
- Coordinate and manage marketing-based events i.e. charity days or sponsored sporting actives.
Skills for modern day marketers
Marketing executive positions require candidates who have strong commercial awareness and some knowledge of basic marketing principles. Marketing executives must also possess some degree of creativity to ensure they can innovate content and provide fresh ideas for future marketing campaigns. Computer, team working, organisational and interpersonal skills are also required, should you wish to be successful in this role.
Working environment and salary
Marketing executives will be based mainly within the office environment, working on average between 35-40 hours per week. Like most positions, the salary of a marketing executive will rise along with experience. Starting salaries for junior marketing executives will average between £22,000-£30,000, with this figure rising to between £30,000-£45,000 over time.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Category: Marketing Manager
Calling all Marketing Managers!
Stafffinders are on the lookout for someone spectacular in their field to join our clients rapidly expanding business in Inverclyde. An exciting chapter for someone looking to make their mark and implement a cutting-edge marketing strategy to further grow the business. Our client wants to see ...