I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Marketing Executive Jobs
Marketing Executives are responsible for the implementation and design of strategic marketing campaigns. Often, marketing executives must work to promote their organisations brand or product/ service in order to develop a clear point of differentiation in the mind of the consumer.
As an executive, you will increase business through marketing and sales excellence. You will provide practical marketing and often develop simple and straightforward marketing plans that will increase sales and develop business. In time, you can branch into different areas of marketing, and ultimately build sufficient experience to take on Marketing Manager jobs.
What type of work gets done in Marketing Executive jobs
The day to day tasks carried out by a marketing executive will consist of the following:
- Select the most appropriate channels of communication to target the desired market segment, ensuring that any communications made consist of relevant content that will engage consumers.
- Assist in the development of future marketing plans and implement current marketing plans to meet previously agreed objectives
- Work alongside other business departments to ensure marketing products and promotional materials are up to date and relevant to the current company offerings
- Run both owned and earned forms of media, producing engaging and relevant content to encourage customer following and construct brand persona.
- Coordinate and manage marketing-based events i.e. charity days or sponsored sporting actives.
Skills for modern day marketers
Marketing executive positions require candidates who have strong commercial awareness and some knowledge of basic marketing principles. Marketing executives must also possess some degree of creativity to ensure they can innovate content and provide fresh ideas for future marketing campaigns. Computer, team working, organisational and interpersonal skills are also required, should you wish to be successful in this role.
Working environment and salary
Marketing executives will be based mainly within the office environment, working on average between 35-40 hours per week. Like most positions, the salary of a marketing executive will rise along with experience. Starting salaries for junior marketing executives will average between £22,000-£30,000, with this figure rising to between £30,000-£45,000 over time.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.