I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
IT/Software Sales Jobs
The main duty of an IT sales representative is to complete the relevant sales process with customers, ensuring the correct pre-sale and post-sale procedures are followed. Pre- sales activities carried out by IT sales reps involve giving detailed information about the IT products specifications, with post sales focusing more on solving any potential issues or faults experienced by client when implementing new tech.
Duties for IT Software Sales Jobs
The daily role of an IT sales representative will consist of the following:
- Ensuring quality of service by gaining a thorough knowledge of employers' systems and their technical capabilities.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of constantly evolving software, hardware and peripheral IT products.
- Understanding customers' specific business needs, applying knowledge of the company's products to meet those needs.
- Developing effective sales and marketing plans to successfully position and promote products.
- Presenting and demonstrating the functionality of products to encourage customer to buy.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks.
IT Sales Software - expected salary
The average salary for an IT sales representative will vary between £25,000-£40,000, depending upon the location of work and hiring organisation. However, it is standard practice that employees will receive performance related benefits on top of their basic salary. The role is mainly based in the standard office environment, with some occasional travelling required to meet clients.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...
Location: Ayrshire South
Ask any establishment how it keeps on top of their sales targets, revenue forecasting, budgets, people development, staff mentoring and motivation. Most will say, they couldn’t do it without their Director of Sales.
That is where you come in…
Have you built a successful career within Sales and looking ...