Customer Service Jobs
There are numerous examples forward thinking organisations who have embraced the customer journey with modern technology and created Customer Service Jobs and newer job types, such as Social Media Customer Support jobs.
We now have to think of business development in a digital age and embrace the new ways in which the buyers of tomorrow engage and wish to consume information. This applies to both trade and consumer sectors.
In a service based economy or in any really competitive sector, often it is customer service jobs that create that competitive edge to get the first order, customer service which keeps the existing customer happy and customer service that gets you a referral elsewhere.
Skills and experience needed for customer service jobs
- Deliver high levels of customer service, endorse the relationship with existing customers and contacts and often lead to new opportunities.
- Design a good customer journey based on customer wants and need and purchasing habits.
- Create competitive edge, lifetime and returning customers.
- Understand how to keep in contacts at the appropriate time, find something new and different to talk about, spot opportunities and know how to act on them.
- Add value to customer retention via a range of techniques in customer service, offering more.
Customer Service Jobs Salary Expectations
A Customer Service Jobs will always be required in any job sector, so it is a very desirable and transferrable type of job to work in. The salary remuneration packages available in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire and Renfrewshire averages anywhere between £18,000 and £23,000.
If you fancy developing your senior career today, take a browse through the latest Stafffinders jobs available and browse through the number of employment sectors we have offering these job roles.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Category: Marketing Manager
Calling all Marketing Managers!
Stafffinders are on the lookout for someone spectacular in their field to join our clients rapidly expanding business in Inverclyde. An exciting chapter for someone looking to make their mark and implement a cutting-edge marketing strategy to further grow the business. Our client wants to see ...