I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Channel Sales Executive Jobs
Channel Sales Executives manage all business development aspects with a primary focus on sales revenue and lead generation. Acting as a liaison between a company and its channel partners, executives have to possess strong interpersonal skills.
Channel Sales Executives are responsible for meeting and exceeding set sales targets, managing existing partners and driving partners to maximise sales and total partnership potential.
What does a Channel Sales Executive do?
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organisations.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPIs within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organisation.
A Channel Sales Manager earns an average salary of £40,000 per year. However, salaries can increase with experience.
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Salary: £8.00 p/h
Category: Telesales Agent
Stafffinders are searching for a confident telemarketing/data cleanser to join our clients growing business in Renfrewshire.
This is an ongoing temporary role with the scope to be more long term for the right candidate.
Hourly rate is dependent on experience.
This is a key role within the business. This ...
Calling all Sales Administrators looking for an excellent opportunity in the Paisley area.
Our client is looking for a bright, pro-active individual to join their team.
Salary will be DOE. This position is initially temporary with scope of it becoming a permanent positon for the right person!
Hours are 9am ...
Location: Ayrshire North
Salary: £17000 to £30000 p/a
Due to continual growth, Stafffinders are searching for a x2 Telesales Agents to join our clients well established business based in the North Ayrshire area. Due to location, candidates with a driver’s license and access to their own vehicle are preferred. A fast-paced role that is perfect for a ...
Category: Marketing Assistant
Calling all Marketing Guru’s …
Would you describe yourself as a Team Player, commercially aware and a good communicator?...
Do you have 3-4 years’ experience within a Marketing role?
Are you ‘IT-Savvy’ with a keen interest in increasing brand awareness?...
If the answer to the above is YES, then I ...
Calling all Inside Sales Executives looking for an excellent opportunity in the Renfrewshire area.
Due to expansion, our well-established client is looking for a bright, pro-active individual to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be based within our client’s office, however there could ...