Campaign Manager Jobs
Campaign Manager Jobs you’ll take ownership for optimising customer engagement campaigns across digital and email and managing them end to end to help meet our annual sales and customer retention targets. You’ll advise on exploratory work into customer behaviour, advising on best practice, day to day management, managing campaign targeting, execution of campaigns via various channels and reporting.
Key Responsibilities for effective campaign management
You’ll be responsible for the creation, development, implementation and reporting of email and digital marketing plans.
- Deliver the roadmap, unlocking potential, turning marketing plans into reality
- Take ownership of campaign deliverability, with the aim of improving open rates, website visits, CRM/Loyalty sign ups, click-through rates, online bookings.
- You’ll work within the broadcast platform to test, select data for relevant target audiences and broadcast/schedule each email.
- Produce & circulate reports and provide insight driven recommendations to relevant stakeholders and advise business partners on opportunities to maximise channels
- Improve abilities to measure the impact of content and campaigns
- Develop a set of dashboards/reports that communicate marketing performance
- Leveraging processes and tools, grow the database, including integrity, enrichment, build out, and targeting/segmentation approach
Campaign Manager - required experience
- Experience in SEO, marketing automation and conversion optimisation
- Experience with Adobe Campaign manager and HTML email development
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong experience in content marketing
- Proven track record of achieving goals and leading high-performance teams
Sales and Marketing Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new sales & marketing job opportunities by email please subscribe to the sales & marketing mailing list.
Category: Marketing Manager
Calling all Marketing Managers!
Stafffinders are on the lookout for someone spectacular in their field to join our clients rapidly expanding business in Inverclyde. An exciting chapter for someone looking to make their mark and implement a cutting-edge marketing strategy to further grow the business. Our client wants to see ...