I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Store Management Jobs
Retail Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management of a store. Their main role is to ensure the store runs efficiently and maximises profits.
Managers have to focus on the overall running of the store and include: store operations; finance; human resources; administration; and customer care. The role requires customer service skills as well as the ability to lead and motivate a team of employees.
The average salary for a Store Manager in the UK is £25,000 per year.
Store Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing stock levels.
- Analysis of sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits.
- Using software to record sales figures and effectively analyse data.
- Managing staff including, interviewing and hiring new staff, conducting performance reviews, and providing on the job training.
- Ensuring quality standards in areas such as legal, security and health and safety.
- Processing customer complaints, comments and feedback and resolving any issues that customers have.
- Organising and executing promotions, sales events and innovative business processes.
- Maintaining market awareness and performing competitor analysis, and introducing new and innovative business practices to maintain a competitive advantage.
- Sales, as and when required.
Contact the Retail Division Team
Email the Retail Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Retail Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new retail job opportunities by email please subscribe to the retail mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.