Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Area and Regional Manager Jobs
Retail Manager jobs are responsible for the day-to-day management of a store or multiple stores in accordance with overall company policy.
The main focus of Area Managers is to improve the commercial performance of the store by increasing its turnover and maximising profitability. Achieving performance objectives will require action in the main areas of retail activity: store operations; human resources; finance; buying; customer care; marketing; logistics; information technology; and administration. The average salary for a Regional Manager is £37,500 and
Area Retail Manager job description:
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits.
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Using information technology to record sales figures and for data analysis and forward planning.
- Dealing with staffing issues such as conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Interviewing and recruiting potential staff.
- Providing and organising training and development.
- Resolve health and safety, legal and security issues.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
- Promote the organisation locally by liaising with local schools, newspapers and the community in general.
- Organise special promotions, displays and events, and attend and chairing meetings, updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues, touring the sales floor regularly.
- Talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry.
- Understand forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing. Initiating changes to improve the business, eg revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market.
- Deal with sales, as and when required.
Contact the Retail Division Team
Email the Retail Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Retail Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new retail job opportunities by email please subscribe to the retail mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.