Renewables Site Chemist Jobs
There are many opportunities for Site Chemist jobs within the Renewables and Recycling sector. A Site Chemist’s primary responsibility is to sort incoming waste from clients and allocate a disposal route as safely and effectively as possible without a damaging environmental impact.
They work on a given site and ensure Health and Safety legislations and processes are adhered to when carrying out activities on site.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Site Chemist
The main duties of a Site Chemist include:
- Performing waste acceptance analysis and issuing rejections
- Identifying hazards and precautions
- Reporting to the Senior Site Chemist
- Looking at stock control such as conformance checks, labelling for storage and despatch
- Performing sample, compatibility test and batch processing of waste materials
- Filling out and retaining documentation regarding the treatment and transfer of waste
- Updating stock control systems
To become a successful Site Chemist, you are required to have a HND or a degree in Chemistry Environmental Science or a related subject.
Job opportunities within Renewables and Recycling
We recruit for all levels of jobs in the renewables and recycling sector which include:
Process Designer, Energy Manager, Lab Personnel, Senior Project Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Analytical and Research Chemist, Field Service Engineer and HSE Manager.
Contact the Renewables and Recycling Team
Email the team at email@example.com .
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.