Health and Safety Manager Jobs
The primary responsibility within Health and Safety Manager Jobs is to work towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of health and safety processes and systems. A Health and Safety Manager must also ensure that such processes comply with health and safety regulations.
With a nationwide commitment to build the United Kingdom's future energy system, powered by clean electricity, it follows that a wealth of Health and Safey Manager work opportunities are landing on our job board.
Duties in Health and Safety Manager Jobs
- Conduct HSEQ audits
- Carry out internal audits of processes and departments
- Drive the implementation and monitoring of HSEQ processes
- Perform risk assessments
- Develop safe systems of work
- Perform observational monitoring of health, safety and environmental practices on site
- Monitoring of site and project emergency drills – e.g. fire drills, first aid drills etc
- Maintain health, safety and environmental databases such as monthly HSEQ reporting
- Ensuring HSEQ training is compliant with regulation
Health and Safety Managers - expected salary
Many Renewables Health and Safety Managers are required to hold a NEBOSH diploma. The average salary for this role in the UK in 2020 is approximately £34,719.
Job opportunities within Renewables and Recycling
With some 250,000 people employed by RenewableUK members, this is an emerging growth area and one future HSE managers can build a career around.
We recruit for all levels of jobs in the renewables and recycling sector which include:
Process Designer, Energy Manager, Lab Personnel, Senior Project Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Analytical and Research Chemist, Field Service Engineer, HSE Manager, Recycling Coordinator Jobs and Renewables Site Chemist.
Contact the Renewables and Recycling Team
Email the team at email@example.com .
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.