Renewables Health and Safety Manager Jobs
The primary responsibility within Renewables Health and Safety Manager jobs is to work towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of health and safety processes and systems. A Health and Safety Manager must also ensure that such processes comply with health and safety regulations.
Responsibilities of a Renewables Health and Safety Manager
- Conduct HSEQ audits
- Carry out internal audits of processes and departments
- Drive the implementation and monitoring of HSEQ processes
- Perform risk assessments
- Develop safe systems of work
- Perform observational monitoring of health, safety and environmental practices on site
- Monitoring of site and project emergency drills – e.g. fire drills, first aid drills etc
- Maintain health, safety and environmental databases such as monthly HSEQ reporting
- Ensuring HSEQ training is compliant with regulation
Many Renewables Health and Safety Manager jobs will require you to hold a NEBOSH diploma. The average salary for this role in the UK currently sits at £34,719.
Job opportunities within Renewables and Recycling
We recruit for all levels of jobs in the renewables and recycling sector which include:
Process Designer, Energy Manager, Lab Personnel, Senior Project Manager, Maintenance Engineer, Analytical and Research Chemist, Field Service Engineer, HSE Manager, Recycling Coordinator Jobs and Renewables Site Chemist.
Contact the Renewables and Recycling Team
Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.