Recycling Coordinator Jobs
With the increasing importance and focus on environmental sustainability and waste management, the number of Recycling Coordinator jobs are on the rise.
Recycling Coordinators are responsible for the development, promotion and coordination of waste disposal and recycling activities in an environmentally-friendly manner. They are tasked with the duties of preparing, planning and driving the implementation of waste disposal strategies in line with environmental regulations.
Responsibilities of a Recycling Coordinator
Daily tasks performed by Recycling Coordinators include:
- Processing new customer orders
- Promoting recycling to individuals, families and commercial entities
- Implementing waste disposal campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Data entry and preparing reports
- Analysing program progress
- Assisting with service changes
Job opportunities within Renewables and Recycling
We recruit for all levels of jobs in the renewables and recycling sector which include:
Contact the Renewables and Recycling Team
Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.