Document Controller Jobs
Offices everywhere require Document Controller Jobs fulfilled to work on specific contracts in Glasgow and Edinburgh and further afield.
As the Document Controller you will be part of a Programme Management Office (PMO) who are responsible for project controls, programme assurance, accurate forecasting and reporting, adding value, driving improved project delivery output and productivity performance across the programme.
Real applications and markets asking for Document Controllers include programme management in construction and rail projects. This includes new assets, renewals, modifications, maintenance and refurbishment of water networks and pumping stations.
As the Document Controller your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Issuing documentation externally as the centre point through which all documentation must pass, as per client’s governance procedures.
- Project administration and processing client orders and requests for information (RFI)
- Setting up and manage template forms, reports and provision of user guidance and support.
- Managing all relevant registers to keep them up to date
- Organising workshops, meetings and training session associated with the Programme Management processes and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Highly organised to add tight administration around projects
- Good facilitation and organisation skills to effectively support the stakeholders and projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to provide a high quality, professional service to the wider programme
- A clear focus on customer/stakeholder needs
- Educated to at least GCSE/A Level or SQA Higher standard
- Microsoft proficient - intermediate user capabilities in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Contact the Office Support Division Team
Email the Office Support Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Office Support Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the office support mailing list.
Category: Chefs and Cooks
We are actively recruiting permanent chefs for a location in Pitlochry.
This role would be starting on or around April 26th, live-in accommodation will be provided at a small cost.
Our client is looking for smart, well-trained chefs who can work in a busy tourist environment.
Pay will be salaried ...
Location: Argyll and Bute
Salary: £9.21 p/h
Category: Bar/Pub Staff
We are recruiting experienced bar staff to work on temporary assignments in Dunoon.
These jobs last between 3 days and 8 weeks, we have positions starting immediately.
The job will include looking after customers, serving alcohol, pouring drinks, and waiting tables.
What can we offer you?
Great hourly pay plus ...
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Category: Waiting Staff
We are looking for experienced waiting staff to join our ever-growing team here at Stafffinders Hospitality Paisley.
In this flexible role you will be expected to work with teams across the Glasgow City area providing quality hospitality moments and creating fantastic memories for your guests. In this role you will ...
Location: Rest of World
Category: Tax Senior
Indirect Tax Director - Qatar.
We are looking for an experienced Indirect Tax Director for our client in Qatar.Joining a Regional Tax team, you will work on key client assignments across VAT, GST, and Customs & Excise.You should have experience across the ME region, be operating as an established Indirect ...
Category: Tax Senior
Transfer Pricing Director - Dublin, Ireland.
Our market leading client is looking to hire a TP Director based out of Dublin, Ireland.
Joining a well established and successful TP team, as Transfer Pricing Director you will focus primarily on FS Clients in leading engagements and strengthening business relationships in addition to ...