Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Bi-lingual Administrator Jobs
Bi-lingual administrator jobs must be fluent in at least a minimum of two languages, have good organisational skills, be able to deal tactfully with customers and clients. Bilingual administrators carry out essential back office administrative work and, as the job title suggests, they do so in more than one language.
Bi-lingual administrators would usually be required to work within an industry like Export and Import or Distribution and Logistics and must be quick-thinking, able to confidently deal with customers, suppliers and carriers, have good negotiation skills and be confident with figures and databases.
Skillsets and duties for Bi-lingual administrator jobs
- Fluency in the languages required
- IT skills (often advanced MS Office skills and the ability to learn bespoke databases and other software)
- Excellent administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Expected to fully manage key customer accounts and determine actions to assist the achievement of sales budgets,
- Build and maintain a thorough commercial understanding of designated regions, the key importers, competitor activity, pricing and market dynamics.
- Be the first point of contact for allocated regions and customer base for Customers, Sales Directors and Supply Chain colleagues for all transactions.
- Ensure the accurate and relevant documentation is raised for transmission along with all corresponding orders in line with their company policy and procedures and according to strict deadlines set out by their manager.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- answering telephone calls/taking messages in a foreign language
- organising meetings and managing diaries
- booking transport and accommodation for overseas visits/international visitors (managing travel itineraries)
- translating documents from English to foreign languages
- acting as an interpreter
- handling foreign correspondence
- meeting and greeting clients
- typing and compiling reports
- reviewing and recording expenses
- managing databases
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
Contact the Construction Division Team
Email the Construction Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Office Support Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new technical job opportunities by email please subscribe to the office support mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.