Warehousing and Distribution Jobs
Within the warehouse and distribution industry, there are a variety of job types. Some of the roles available include a warehouse worker, inventory clerk, inventory control manager, shipping/receiving clerk and warehouse manager, to name but a few.
Warehouse and distribution roles involve ensuring the smooth and efficient running of storage logistics and distribution procedures. From shipping and receiving goods to maintaining inventory, warehouse and distribution workers must oversee a variety of aspects within warehouse operations.
Daily tasks within the warehouse and distribution industry include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and processing raw materials and finished goods
- Packaging items for shipment
- Organising the dispatch and delivery of products
- Loading and unloading goods and products
- Ensuring the quantity of items received against invoices
- Maintaining shipping and receiving logs
- Monitoring inventory levels in the warehouse
- Ensuring goods are stored safely
- Adhering to health and safety standards
Contact the Manufacturing Team
Email the Manufacturing Division at email@example.com.