Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Maintenance and Facilities Jobs
Maintenance and facilities covers a broad range of different trades including electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, heating and ventilation, therefore roles within this industry are usually quite varied. A maintenance and facilities role can involve upkeep and repair to complex production equipment, lighting and HVAC systems, and the building fabric.
A list of duties in maintenance and facilities include:
- Installing equipment and facilities
- Complying with preventative maintenance schedules
- Inspecting buildings to determine functional systems
- Detecting and repairing faults with mechanical equipment
- Completion of maintenance logs
- Complying with health and safety standards when working
- Reviewing processes and procedures and make suggestions for improvement
- Addressing breakdowns and repair requirements
Contact the Manufacturing Team
Email the Manufacturing Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.