Just recently signed up with Stafffinders. Danielle and Katrina are amazing!!! Very professional.
They give you a whole list of available jobs and you can pick and choose which ones suit you.
Been with a few agencies in the past none of them can touch the girls though. You can even do your timesheet online so no looking for the Duty Manager at the end of your shift. Great agency knocked back a full time job to stay with them.
Maintenance and Facilities Jobs
Maintenance and facilities covers a broad range of different trades including electrical, mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, painting, heating and ventilation, therefore roles within this industry are usually quite varied. A maintenance and facilities role can involve upkeep and repair to complex production equipment, lighting and HVAC systems, and the building fabric.
A list of duties in maintenance and facilities include:
- Installing equipment and facilities
- Complying with preventative maintenance schedules
- Inspecting buildings to determine functional systems
- Detecting and repairing faults with mechanical equipment
- Completion of maintenance logs
- Complying with health and safety standards when working
- Reviewing processes and procedures and make suggestions for improvement
- Addressing breakdowns and repair requirements
Contact the Manufacturing Team
Email the Manufacturing Division at email@example.com.