I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Mortgage Advisor Jobs
Mortgage Advisor jobs are to provide clients with advice on mortgage matters, Mortgage Advisor jobs make recommendations on ways to utilise money. Mortgage Advisor jobs involve advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale.
Clients may be private individuals, corporate organisations or specific groups, e.g. societies.
Mortgage Advisor jobs tasks typically involve:
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients homes/premises
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements
- designing financial strategies
- providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- assisting clients to make informed decisions
- talking to groups and individuals about personal finance
- researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- promoting and selling financial products to meet given/negotiated sales targets
- negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- liaising with head office and financial services providers
- liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- producing financial reports
- contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments
- preparing and sending out annual summaries of investment and pension details to clients
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.