Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Mortgage Advisor Jobs
Mortgage Advisor jobs are to provide clients with advice on mortgage matters, Mortgage Advisors make recommendations on ways to utilise money and provide vital services to property buyers. Typically, the Mortgage Advisor will advise clients on latest products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then secure a sale.
Clients may be private individuals, corporate organisations or specific groups, e.g. societies.
Salaries in Glasgow and Edinburgh
Salaries can range between £29,400 and £34,000 per annum, dependent on experience and your geographical location. If you are looking for Mortgage Advisor Jobs in Glasgow or Edinburgh, the salary level will be different from other regions of the UK.
Mortgage Advisor jobs tasks typically involve:
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients homes/premises
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements
- designing financial strategies
- providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- assisting clients to make informed decisions
- talking to groups and individuals about personal finance
- researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- promoting and selling financial products to meet given/negotiated sales targets
- negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- liaising with head office and financial services providers
- liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- producing financial reports
- contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments
- preparing and sending out annual summaries of investment and pension details to clients
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.