I have had very good service from all at the Glasgow Office. They found me a temporary position, which I have now been in for more than a year. As a candidate, you are made to feel that nothing is a bother, which is not the case with some other organisations. They are very prompt at returning your calls and my weekly payment is never late or wrong. I do, however, speak more to Michelle. You are always very pleasant and friendly to deal with, which makes life a lot easier. Thank you Stafffinders for helping me.
Insurance Sales Executive Jobs
Insurance sales executive jobs maximises the sales of a company's goods or services in many different settings. Insurance sales executive jobs role helps to ensure the commercial success of a diverse range of companies in UK and overseas markets. This can involve working with high profile brands and products. Insurance sales executive jobs are also involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
Insurance sales executive jobs are responsible for increasing and developing sales in areas including:
- fast moving consumer goods, or FMCGs (such as food and stationery)
- consumer durables (clothes, domestic equipment and toys)
- industrial supplies
- services (such as print and financial services)
Insurance sales executive jobs typical work activities will depend on the market/setting. In addition, specific responsibilities will vary according to level of seniority (client contact, for example, will increase with experience).
Insurance sales executive jobs typical activities may include:
- maintaining relationships with existing customers through regular review visits
- visiting potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- contacting clients by phone to negotiate terms of an agreement and conclude sales
- gathering market and customer information
- staffing trade exhibitions and demonstrations
- negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- visiting retail and wholesale outlets
- checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- reviewing own sales performance
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations
- feeding future buying trends back to employers
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.