Could not recommend stafffinders enough. I met with Chloe, and already she had me in mind for a position that had just come up. She organised the interview, and I was successful. Throughout the temping experience she was always readily available with advice, or help. I am now a permanent employee and could not have done it without stafffinders.
Thank you so much Chloe x
Insurance Finance Consultant Jobs
Insurance Finance Consultant jobs primarily involve the provision of advice on financial matters and recommendations on ways to best utilise money to clients. Insurance Finance Consultants also advise clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then they secure a sale.
Clients may be private individuals, corporate organisations or specific groups such as societies.
Insurance Finance Consultant jobs also require professionals within this field to specialise in certain products, depending on their clients. For example, selling employee pension schemes to companies or offering mortgages, pensions or investment advice to private clients. Others Financial Consultants are generalists, offering advice to clients in all of these areas, plus savings plans and insurance.
There are three types of Insurance Financial Consultant jobs:
- Tied Advisers who work for one organisation such as a bank, building society or insurance company, and sell their products alone
- Multi-tied Advisers who are permitted to sell products from several companies
- Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) who can advise on any company's products and by law must provide clients with the most suitable advice
Duties of an Insurance Finance Consultant
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients homes/premises
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements
- Designing financial strategies
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions
- Talking to groups and individuals about personal finance
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given/negotiated sales targets
- Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- Liaising with head office and financial services providers
- Liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- Producing financial reports
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments
- Preparing and sending out annual summaries of investment and pension details to clients
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.