I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Insurance Finance Consultant Jobs
An insurance finance consultant jobs provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to utilise money. Insurance finance consultant jobs role involves advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs, and then securing a sale.
Clients may be private individuals, corporate organisations or specific groups, e.g. societies.
Insurance finance consultant jobs can specialise in certain products, depending on their clients, e.g. selling employee pension schemes to companies or offering mortgage, pension or investment advice to private clients. Others are generalists, offering advice to clients in all of these areas, plus savings plans and insurance.
There are three types of insurance financial consultant jobs:
- tied advisers, who work for one organisation, such as a bank, building society or insurance company, and sell their products alone
- multi-tied advisers, who are permitted to sell products from several companies
- independent financial advisers (IFAs), who can advise on any company's products, and by law must provide clients with the most suitable advice
- contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients homes/premises
- conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients requirements
- designing financial strategies
- providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- assisting clients to make informed decisions
- talking to groups and individuals about personal finance
- researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- promoting and selling financial products to meet given/negotiated sales targets
- negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates
- liaising with head office and financial services providers
- liaising with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers
- keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of Financial Services Authority (FSA)
- producing financial reports
- contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation regarding their savings and investments
- preparing and sending out annual summaries of investment and pension details to clients
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.