I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Customer Accounts Manager Jobs
Customer accounts manager jobs ensure that the company they work for satisfies its customers needs. Customer accounts manager jobs may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business. Work might include helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organisation, managing a team of customer services staff or handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
Possible roles vary widely. Customer accounts manager jobs offer a range of job titles, including customer care manager, corporate accounts manager and customer operations manager. For all of these roles, customer accounts manager jobs are expected to understand, meet and exceed their customers requirements.
Customer accounts manager jobs main aim is to provide excellent customer service. Although Customer accounts manager jobs work will vary, depending on the type and size of organisation, typical activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- providing help and advice to customers using the organisations products or services
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face
- investigating and solving customers problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems that have been passed over by customer service assistants)
- handling customer complaints or any crisis, such as security issues or a customer being taken ill
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- produce written information for customers, which may involve using computer packages
- writing reports and analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- visiting customers to provide a one-to-one service
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- developing customer service policies and standards for your organisation or department
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service provided
- being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- learning about your organisations products or services and keeping up to date with any changes
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.