I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Customer Account Manager Jobs
Customer Accounts Managers ensure that the company they work for satisfies its customer's needs. Customer Accounts Managers may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business. Work might include helping to develop a customer service policy for an entire organisation, managing a team of customer services staff or handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
Possible roles vary widely. Customer Accounts Manager roles offer a range of job titles, including customer care manager, corporate accounts manager and customer operations manager. For all of these roles, Customer Accounts Managers are expected to understand, meet and exceed their customer's requirements.
Duties and responsibilities in Customer Account Manager Jobs
The customer Accounts Manager's main aim is to provide excellent customer service. Although work will vary, depending on the type and size of the organisation, typical activities are likely to include some or all of the following:
- providing help and advice to customers using the organisation's products or services
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail and face-to-face
- investigating and solving customers problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems that have been passed over by customer service assistants)
- handling customer complaints or any crisis, such as security issues or a customer being taken ill
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- produce written information for customers, which may involve using computer packages
- writing reports and analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- visiting customers to provide a one-to-one service
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- developing customer service policies and standards of your organisation or department
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service provided
- being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with any changes
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
Contact the Insurance Division Team
Email the Insurance Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Insurance Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new insurance job opportunities by email please subscribe to the insurance mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.