Technical Account Manager Jobs
Technical Account Managers are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database. In Technical Account Manager Jobs, you will work closely with customers, build strong relationships and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
You will have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
Work within the Technical Account Management Team to provide technical support and solutions to help maximise sales opportunities.
TAMs are the trusted advisor whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of our products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 p/h
Category: Technical Support Analyst
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Technician to join my clients growing and established team. Our client has recently gone through some significant growth and are looking to add to their support team to help meet the demand.
The successful applicant will have experience with the following:
Location: Glasgow Area
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
Rust Software Engineer
Stafffinders are delighted to be working exclusively with our market-leading client for an exciting yet demanding remote role, working within the global technology sector. This role will be specifically well suited to individuals passionate and knowledgeable about autonomous networks, blockchain, distributed computing, decentralisation, and cryptocurrencies.
Role and ...
Category: Software Testing
Stafffinders are working with their global client to recruit a Senior Performance Tester. The successful candidate will be based from home but help direct a testing team based in Europe. This role will require a Software Tester who has a strong background in Load Testing and has a background in ...