Technical Account Manager Jobs
Technical Account Managers are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database. In Technical Account Manager Jobs, you will work closely with customers, build strong relationships and help them achieve their technical goals and overcome technical challenges.
You will have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
Work within the Technical Account Management Team to provide technical support and solutions to help maximise sales opportunities.
TAMs are the trusted advisor whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of our products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Technical Account Manager requirements and qualifications
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...