I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Systems Analyst Jobs
Systems analyst jobs involve the modification and development of IT systems, with the overall aim being to improve the efficiency at which a website operates. System analysts may have to introduce changes to web design, modify current operating systems or even integrate entirely new website features in order to improve its usability.
The daily duties performed by a systems analyst will involve the following duties:
- Analysis of IT systems to identify areas of weakness and areas of strength.
- Identifying possible solutions for identified areas of weakness, providing analysis on their suitability.
- Work with clients, when appropriate, to conduct a cost analysis and agree time constraints for project completion.
- Working with other fellow employees, whether this be an IT Project Manager orQuality Assurance Engineer , to ensure developments are feasible.
- Oversee the implementation of website changes and providing support to new website users.
Skills Required and Work Conditions
To be successful as a systems analyst, candidates should be able to think analytically, be able to learn quickly and have good business awareness. Furthermore, systems analysts must have a strong grasp of all areas of IT and should be able to work as part of a team. Most systems analysts will be office based; however, home working may be required. The average salary for a systems analyst ranges between £25,000 and £40,000.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Category: Systems Analysis/Design
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator/DevOps Engineer to join our client’s dynamic team in Edinburgh.
Our client is an award-winning e-learning provider with offices in London Edinburgh and Paisley. Their self-built SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform allows their clients to deliver high-quality training content across their organisations ...