Solutions Architect Jobs
As a Solutions Architect, you will architect solutions and develop business within strategic accounts. You will be proficient in C# and .NET and focus on bringing the 'voice of the customer' internally to help shape and develop products, solutions, propositions, and strategic initiatives.
With strong web development expertise, you will architect solutions for customers and align internal capabilities and risk appetite with customer’s business & technical requirements. You may get involved in Public Cloud integration as well as shaping large request for proposal (RFP) responses.
Collaborating across OT & IT infrastructure and telecommunications teams to introduce new technologies, tools, processes, and culture to achieve operational efficiencies and build further resiliency. In short, solutions artchitect role can be very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of “big picture”, solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
Role responsibilities for Solutions Architect Jobs
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
Architecting solutions job requirements
- Experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration
- Proficiency in data integration
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organisational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
Average salary for Solutions Architect in the United Kingdom is £58,529, although this will vary according to hiring organisation and location.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Location: Glasgow Salary: £40000 p/a Category: Network Security Are you a gaming enthusiast? Location: Edinburgh Salary: TBC Category: IT Product Developer Start Something different Location: Edinburgh Salary: TBC Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer The science of technology architecture is more strategically important than ever. If you live and breath code, are an expert in your field and want to challenge our world, then this may be the job for you.
Is security your thrill?
Then this job may be for you.
Our growing client is a leading provider of specialist services to the games industry and is looking for the next expert to join their ranks.They have offices spanning the globe and have worked ...
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...
Work with a leading and award-winning e-learning solutions provider that thrives pushing boundaries ...
Salary: £40000 p/a
Category: Network Security
Are you a gaming enthusiast?
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
The science of technology architecture is more strategically important than ever.
If you live and breath code, are an expert in your field and want to challenge our world, then this may be the job for you.