Scrum Master Jobs
IT Project Management types and Scrum Master Jobs are responsible for leading large, IT based projects. Managers must plan, manage, coordinate and maintain financial control throughout a project’s duration. IT Projects often involve the design and implementation of an IT solution.
IT managers must monitor the project constantly to make sure that it is progressing on time, on budget and to the necessary quality standards.
Scrum methodology is a workflow framework made up of sprints and reviews used to promote Agile project management and can be distilled to a step-by-step process.
Responsibilities for PMs undertaking Scrum Master Jobs
- Responsible for overall delivery, coordination, status reporting and management of complex and cross-functional IT project oriented work efforts
- Ensure IT project stream is delivered on time, within budget, and meets quality standards and customer expectations
- Creation and maintenance of IT project plans that communicate tasks, milestones, status, key task dependencies and resource allocations
- Facilitating Scrum team ceremonies including Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo, Product Backlog Review, Scrum of Scrums, and Sprint Demos
- Responsible for Scrum team performance including the team's commitments and quality
- Eliminates team blockers to ensure the team can remain focused on the task at hand and be able to achieve the task successfully in a timely manner
- Champion process improvements within the scrum teams based on lessons learned and retrospective.
Qualifications - Scrum Master jobs
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of, qualifications and/or certifications in industry standard project and programme management methodologies such as PMP, Prince2 or Agile
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Experience of delivering within an Agile framework, acting as Scrum Master and knowledge of all other roles and processes within an Agile delivery.
- A proven track record within the project management field, with a particular emphasis on technology orientated projects
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams to deliver a defined set of outcomes and objectives
- Experience of leading teams through all phases of the SDLC to ensure successful delivery of high quality technical solution
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £40000 p/a
Category: Network Security
Are you a gaming enthusiast?
Is security your thrill?
Then this job may be for you.
Our growing client is a leading provider of specialist services to the games industry and is looking for the next expert to join their ranks.They have offices spanning the globe and have worked ...
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
The science of technology architecture is more strategically important than ever.
If you live and breath code, are an expert in your field and want to challenge our world, then this may be the job for you.
Work with a leading and award-winning e-learning solutions provider that thrives pushing boundaries ...