Scrum Master Jobs
IT Project Management types and Scrum Master Jobs are responsible for leading large, IT based projects. Managers must plan, manage, coordinate and maintain financial control throughout a project’s duration. IT Projects often involve the design and implementation of an IT solution.
IT managers must monitor the project constantly to make sure that it is progressing on time, on budget and to the necessary quality standards.
Scrum methodology is a workflow framework made up of sprints and reviews used to promote Agile project management and can be distilled to a step-by-step process.
Responsibilities for PMs undertaking Scrum Master Jobs
- Responsible for overall delivery, coordination, status reporting and management of complex and cross-functional IT project oriented work efforts
- Ensure IT project stream is delivered on time, within budget, and meets quality standards and customer expectations
- Creation and maintenance of IT project plans that communicate tasks, milestones, status, key task dependencies and resource allocations
- Facilitating Scrum team ceremonies including Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Release Planning, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Demo, Product Backlog Review, Scrum of Scrums, and Sprint Demos
- Responsible for Scrum team performance including the team's commitments and quality
- Eliminates team blockers to ensure the team can remain focused on the task at hand and be able to achieve the task successfully in a timely manner
- Champion process improvements within the scrum teams based on lessons learned and retrospective.
Qualifications - Scrum Master jobs
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of, qualifications and/or certifications in industry standard project and programme management methodologies such as PMP, Prince2 or Agile
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Experience of delivering within an Agile framework, acting as Scrum Master and knowledge of all other roles and processes within an Agile delivery.
- A proven track record within the project management field, with a particular emphasis on technology orientated projects
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams to deliver a defined set of outcomes and objectives
- Experience of leading teams through all phases of the SDLC to ensure successful delivery of high quality technical solution
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 p/h
Category: Technical Support Analyst
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Technician to join my clients growing and established team. Our client has recently gone through some significant growth and are looking to add to their support team to help meet the demand.
The successful applicant will have experience with the following:
Location: Glasgow Area
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
Rust Software Engineer
Stafffinders are delighted to be working exclusively with our market-leading client for an exciting yet demanding remote role, working within the global technology sector. This role will be specifically well suited to individuals passionate and knowledgeable about autonomous networks, blockchain, distributed computing, decentralisation, and cryptocurrencies.
Role and ...
Category: Software Testing
Stafffinders are working with their global client to recruit a Senior Performance Tester. The successful candidate will be based from home but help direct a testing team based in Europe. This role will require a Software Tester who has a strong background in Load Testing and has a background in ...