Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs
Quality Assurance Engineer roles require the construction and implementation of test programmes that designed to evaluate the quality of newly developed software before it’s made available for purchase. Jobs under the watch of QA engineers include testing to identify any software issues so that bugs can be resolved before the software’s initial launch.
Quality Assurance Engineers are a key component to businesses when new products are being developed as they reduce the risk of product failure and gaining experience is key to gaining job satisfaction for a rewarding career.
Overall responsibility for quality
Quality Assurance Engineers main responsibilities will often comprise of the following:
- Create, develop and implement comprehensive testing plans for software products
- Documenting the results of the testing, ensuring any bugs found are noted.
- Work alongside software developers to establish solutions to any flaws in software products
- Re-Run tests following solution implementation to ensure the changes were successful
- Reviewing products technical specification to provide accurate, quality feedback
Required skills and working conditions
Quality Assurance Manager jobs require candidates to have a keen eye for detail and the ability to think critically. QA managers must also have strong knowledge regarding quality assurance methodologies and processes, alongside a strong grasp of IT. Often, Quality Assurance managers may also be required to have a degree level qualification in engineering, computer science, software design or another related topic area. The average salary as at November 2019 for a quality engineer in Scotland is £44,000.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...