I found Stafffinders to very professional and prompt in both their interview advice and communications. Stafffinders contacted me three week ago with a vacancy they thought would be of interest and yesterday I was offered the job! I would definitely y recommend Stafffinders to others looking to further their career.
Operations Manager Jobs
What is an Operations Manager? The role of the Operations Manager is a senior position in any organisation and is there to ensure that all the parts of the production process come together to deliver the correct quality of final product. By liaising and understanding all aspects of production, Operation Managers can oversee the quality of outputs.
Overall, the role of an operations manager is vital for ensuring that a strong reputation is maintained in the marketplace. They are a conduit between different departments providing important feedback and communication. In many cases, they are responsible for ensuring that final products meet strict quality standards set by industry regulation.
Operations Manager Job responsibilites include
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Identifying any skills gaps in the organisation and undertaking a recruitment programme to support this.
- Training of staff and managers to ensure that everyone is performing adequately in their role.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve production goals.
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Acting as a liaison to senior management and board of directors to keep them up to date with shop floor matters.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
- Introducing and managing in-house IT systems ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
We don't have any jobs advertised for this job title at the moment.