Lead Systems Architects Jobs
In Lead Systems Architects Jobs, you will help to design, develop, integrate, manage and support systems. You will ensure that technical IT solutions are clearly defined, integrated, configured, controlled, delivered and accepted and will have an understanding of how IT systems are employed and operated.
With your subject matter expertise in IT architecture and the computing domain, you will be able to articulate the effect of system parameters, standards and design on operational and technical performance.
You will have knowledge of the IT marketplace, including products and suppliers and the direction of potential future technologies, in order to able to support business planning and decision-making for new design activities and the implementation of change.
Your main responsibilities as an IT Systems Architect will involve:
- Responsibility of ensuring solutions meet and exceed customer’s complex technical requirements.
- From keeping abreast of new technologies through to architecting sophisticated distributed systems, you’ll be key to maintaining the reputation for providing the best solutions in the business.
- Support the pre-sales teams, coach juniors, understand customers to capture and interpret their needs
- Work closely with project managers to define project plans and play a leading role in the development team.
- Background in a C++/Java environment
- Providing technical guidance and to other engineers and support project and engineer management teams in planning and controlling your specialist activities.
- Be a skilled communicator and mentor
- Support the development of proposals and estimates for future work.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £12.00 to £14.00 p/h
Category: Technical Support Analyst
Stafffinders are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Technician to join my clients growing and established team. Our client has recently gone through some significant growth and are looking to add to their support team to help meet the demand.
The successful applicant will have experience with the following:
Location: Glasgow Area
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
Rust Software Engineer
Stafffinders are delighted to be working exclusively with our market-leading client for an exciting yet demanding remote role, working within the global technology sector. This role will be specifically well suited to individuals passionate and knowledgeable about autonomous networks, blockchain, distributed computing, decentralisation, and cryptocurrencies.
Role and ...
Category: Software Testing
Stafffinders are working with their global client to recruit a Senior Performance Tester. The successful candidate will be based from home but help direct a testing team based in Europe. This role will require a Software Tester who has a strong background in Load Testing and has a background in ...