Ios Developer Jobs
Mobile developers write codes for applications that run on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones which started to become popular after the boom of mobile devices in the early 2000s and the growth of the smartphone market.
An iOS Mobile Developer understands the Ios operating system and the environment and framework used to create software on this system. They have a variety of development skills, such as Java, Swift, Objective-C, Application Programming Interfaces, web development languages and cross platform mobile suites.
Being an iOS Developer is demanding and requires experience and capability combined robust character, clarity of thinking, problem-solving, resilience and ability to learn quickly.
Duties and skillsets for Ios mobile app development
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
Required experience for Ios Developer Jobs
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- iOS development, worked on published apps in the App Store
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Network and communication protocols (HTTP, WebSockets, etc.), and experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Exposure to version control systems such as git
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, emerging technologies, design patterns and algorithms, and
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Required qualifications – iOS Developers
- Ideally, BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A willingness and proven ability to take responsibility and be there when it counts
- Ability to learn, adapt, innovate, anticipate and look into the future
- A passionate interest in something relevant (e.g. technology, subject matter, business itself)
- Common sense, be analytical, self-reflective, creative, responsible and open minded, kindness, with excellent verbal and written English
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...
Category: Software Developer and Software Engineer
The science of technology architecture is more strategically important than ever.
If you live and breath code, are an expert in your field and want to challenge our world, then this may be the job for you.
Work with a leading and award-winning e-learning solutions provider that thrives pushing boundaries ...