Digital Content Designer Jobs
The knock-on effect of multiple Digital Transformation projects in the public sector has unearthed a plethora of job opportunities for Digital Content Designers.
As the Digital Content Designer, you will report into the Senior Digital Content Manager and be responsible for design assets for a companies online presence. Working with UX Designer Jobs to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
You will work closely with content, creative and development teams, with previous experience of designing for web on a responsive website, across multiple channels and touchpoints.
You will work on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and deliver a policy intent. Your work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
Your portfolio will be bursting with high quality UX examples, wireframes and designs that showcase your technical ability and understanding of responsive wireframes and design principles.
Main duties for the Digital Content Designers include:
- Create content for end-to-end services that brings key messages to life
- Understanding and implementing as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
- Piloting the design and implementation of content strategies
- Prioritising and defining approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposing design approaches or services to meet these needs
Essential Digital Content Design skills
- Extensive experience of writing for the web
- Producing content which adheres to WCAG AA web accessibility standards
- Create engaging layouts for content across the website, external communications and creative projects
- Development of site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriting team, creatives and developers
- Review competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends to constantly improve the look and feel of the website
- Solid knowledge and understanding of mobile, iOS, Android and responsive web platforms
External organisations are effective in guiding potential new design recruits along the path towards content design qualifications.
The UX Design Institute is one such organisation.
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Design Jobs by Email
Don't miss a trick, sign up to our design mailing list.
Location: Edinburgh Salary: TBC Category: IT Product Developer Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different