DevOps Engineer Jobs
DevOps developers are familiar with technologies which are able to build, deploy and integrate systems and manage back end software. To simplify the definition, a developer is someone who creates applications, an Ops, deploys and monitors the applications and DevOps Engineer Jobs can create applications and deploy and monitor them.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for innovative solutions, working with up to date technologies via automation and transition of code throughout the delivery life cycle. Experience as a System Administrator and Network Administrator are also valuable to bring a deeper understanding to the DevOps role.
Duties and responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for innovative solutions, working with up to date technologies via automation and transition of code throughout the delivery life cycle.
An ability to perform a range of complex and non-routine work under the general direction from your manager.
Delivering automated software components that form part of a Dev Ops toolchain. Transforming technical requirements into DevOps processes. Building complex stories without additional support and managing live test environments. Identifying and resolving issues preventing delivery.
You may also be responsible for:
- Maintaining, upgrading and managing hosted software.
- Ensure client's technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- You'll have a basic awareness of the role of software testing in the development lifecycle.
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the business processes which the application(s) support, and a good knowledge of the software involved.
- Sound knowledge of information systems development processes or networks or other skill areas which are relevant to the role and the applications to be supported.
DevOps Engineer – required experience
DevOps need experience in the following skills, Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Mesos, Jenkins e.t.c and the HashiCorp stack.
- Good scripting or development experience but open to language; Python, Java, Golang or C++
- Broad knowledge of Ops and Reliability tooling which could include monitoring, load balancing, automation, HA Proxy or Nginx
- Experience with cloud-based architecture
- Linux scripting skills
- Understanding of Debian or similar operating systems
Contact the IT Division Team
Email the IT Division at email@example.com.
Candidates can submit a CV online using our Register online service.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £40000 p/a
Category: Network Security
Are you a gaming enthusiast?
Is security your thrill?
Then this job may be for you.
Our growing client is a leading provider of specialist services to the games industry and is looking for the next expert to join their ranks.They have offices spanning the globe and have worked ...
Category: IT Product Developer
Start Something different
Feel the thrill of joining a top-notch company and get involved in the development of a worldwide impactful product to benefit others.
Our clients are leaders in the e-learning industry, and after unfaltering years of continuous grown are now looking for the next enthusiastic expert to join ...