I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mrs Peplinska for her cooperation, helpfulness and competence in assisting me in my job search. I thank her for her professional and respectful approach to business. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wish her all the best in future.
Business Analyst Jobs
Business Analyst jobs involve the planning, organising and managing of client businesses, through the implementation of Information Technology (IT). Business Analysts must develop a deep understanding of their client’s business, identifying weaknesses and areas for improvements. A prime consideration for any Business Analyst job will be prior implementation of IT or software-based solutions, whilst conveying their benefits to the organisation’s stakeholders. Business Analysts must continually develop across areas such as data analysis, digital transformation and change management in order to maintain success in their position.
Business analysts typically take the lead role in:The main responsibilities of a business analyst are as follows:
- Establish extensive knowledge of the client’s company, understanding its core functions and competences.
- Analyse and interpret data, identifying problems and creating strategic solutions to overcome such problems.
- Utilise IT resources to develop advanced business solutions.
- Present recommendations effectively to senior management, detailing the value of the proposed changes.
- Assist and train employees concerning any newly implemented IT or software systems
- Stick within the projects budget, work to deadlines and minimise disruption and throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Ensure that any changes implemented are evaluated and reported on to assess their value.
Required Skills and Job Conditions
Successful Business Analysts will possess strong communication skills as they must be able to gain and translate information to various audiences. Business Analyst jobs require candidates to have a strong understanding of IT, as well as strong organisational and time management skills. Business Analyst positions are often highly contested and therefore a degree in either business, IT or data analysis would be advantageous. As at November 2019, Business Analysts average salaries range from £32,000-£45,000, with this figure increasing with experience.
Information Technology Jobs by Email
If you would like to receive notification of new Information Technology Jobs opportunities by email please subscribe to the it mailing list.
Salary: £30000 to £40000 p/a
Incredible opportunity to join an award-winning company who need you to innovate, design and develop an outstanding product which has a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Since 2013 Bolt Learning has grown and continues to do so, with an unrivaled culture for encouraging everyone to participate ...
Location: Paisley or Edinburgh
Our client creates award-winning bespoke web and systems solutions for a clientele who require their sites to work more productively in order to meet their business aims. Approaching every contract with an inherent understanding that a web presence or system is about more than just marketing – it’s about ...